Senior Clinical Research Assistant
Senior Clinical Research Associate/SCRA
Location: East Midlands - Regionalised monitoring either side of the Midlands
My client is a small medical device company, based in the East Midlands. Due to organic growth they are currently looking for a Senior CRA to join their team. They are an innovative British company who are currently developing imaging technologies and this is an excellent opportunity for you to work in a dynamic environment for a proactive company.
• Regionalised monitoring in either side of the Midlands
• Monitoring on medical device studies
• Start up, maintenance and close out site visits
• Provide leadership and co-ordination for ongoing-clinical studies
• Prepare the necessary ethics, R&D, regulatory and site specific submission packages
• At least 3 years monitoring of commercial trials
• Medical device or Cardiovascular therapy area experience
• Full and clean driver's license
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for pharmaceutical professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies- therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working within the clinical market for a number of years and understand the sector, so can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect fit for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Job Reference: J30966
Clinical Research Associate, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA, SCRA, medical device, cardiovascular, monitoring, medical device company, office based, Midlands, West Midlands, East Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Coventry, Birmingham, Warwick