Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Automotive
Machinery list: Injection Moulding machines, Robots, Waterjet Cutting machines, Ultrasonic Welding, Hydraulic Punch Press, Vacuum Forming Machines, Conveyors.
Highly successful manufacturing company that build products used within the automotive market.
The company have recently appointed a Maintenance Manager that is now looking to expand the team to satisfy a surge in demand.
This means that there is an exciting opening for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer that can assist in reactive maintenance repairs to their lines of production.
Benefits of this position:
- High earning position - lots of overtime and good basic salary.
- Progression - new team of engineers, possibility of taking the leadership route.
- Stability - Globally recognised business
- 4 on 4 off Days/Nights
Is this you?
My Client immediately requires an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with the following experience:
- Experience as an Electrical Engineer either Maintenance/Service or general Engineering.
- Able to fault find using Siemens PLC's.
- 17th Edition or Electrical Engineering qualification would be desired but not essential
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please contact Greg or refer to our website for more opportunities.