Warehouse Operative - Picker
Are you looking for regular work? Flexible working hours with set shift patterns?
Then look no further! Why not join #TeamAssist as Pallet Picker or Case Picker at CML Logistics in Telford
Previous experience working within a warehouse environment would be advantageous.
FLT license (counterbalance, reach, PPT) is desired but not essential.
This is a fantastic temp to perm opportunity for candidates that prove to be hardworking, flexible and reliable.
Job Location - CML Logistics, Telford
First 12 weeks:
- GBP7.50 - days
- GBP8.30 - nights/twilight
After 12 weeks (working with CML)
- GBP7.70 - days +GBP75 per month attendance bonus
- GBP8.74 - nights/twilight +GBP75 per month attendance bonus
In addition, you can earn extra GBP0.10 per hour if you will drive a forklift.
- New warehouse with state of the art facilities
- Subsidised Canteen
- Pension scheme
- FLT and PPT training provided
- Free Parking
Day to day duties
As a Pallet Picker or Case Picker, you will be responsible for safe, accurate and efficient picking of goods around the warehouse ready for despatch.
Your duties will include:
- Picking stock orders on pallets using handheld scanners
- Making sure that stock is accurately picked and free from any damage
- General housekeeping
- Assist supervisors with any other duties as requested
- Assist Goods in team with stock put away
- Ensure stock is placed in correct, designated areas
Shifts - each shift is 12 hours long with one-hour unpaid lunch break
Days - 06:00 to 18:00
Twilight - 12:00 to 24:00
Nights - 18:00 to 06:00
Apply now and our fantastic recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible.
After the telephone interview, you will be invited for an all-day induction that will consist of:
- Drug and Alcohol Test
- Health and Safety presentation
- site tour - workwear distribution
- company induction
- Safe Working Practice training with a training officer