HR Advisor - Part Time - Maternity Cover
Search Consultancy are working with a leading Care and Charity organisation based in Cannock, as they seek a HR Advisor on a part time twelve month fixed term contract.
A true generalist role providing guidance and advice to all employees, your responsibilities will include:
- Administration duties including: offer letters, contracts, new starter packs, reference & DBS checks and updating the HR system
- Recruitment including the development of job adverts and job specifications, shortlisting and arranging interviews.
- Employee Relations including obtaining witness statements and note taking for cases of disciplinary actions, including performance and absence management
- Providing HR support to staff, from volunteers and carers through to management
- To produce HR management information/statistics on a monthly basis for the Head of HR.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working in the Care / Not for Profit / Charity sector
- CIPD Qualified
- A HR generalist skillset
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Not for Profit organisation, supporting a busy HR function whilst gaining experience in all phases and aspects of human resources. To find out more please apply through the link below and a member of the Search HR team will be in touch to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.