Night Shift Service Technician- Stafford Land Rover
Please note this is a night shfit role working between 7.30pm and 6.30am 4 days a week
Working for this Jaguar Land Rover retail network as a PDI Technician, you will be in a great position to leverage your career opportunities and take full advantage of the excellent training and career paths on offer.
As a PDI Technician you will be responsible for the ensuring vehicles meet the expected standard of the Jaguar Land Rover Brand, prior to customer demonstration or delivery of new vehicles. The PDI Technician will carry out pre delivery inspections and diagnosis, following specific criteria you will complete all checks and appropriate documentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an iconic world leading brand with a heritage spanning 60+ years.
To apply for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have completed a NVQ Level 2 qualification in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent NVQ, BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
- Full UK Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues within the Retailer
- Checking level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment, self-quality checking and road testing of vehicles after the work has been carried out.
- Your Commitment to achieve a Jaguar Land Rover recognised L2 qualification within an agreed timeframe
Ideally you will have experience of
- Previous experience working in a prestige retailer
- Experience of sales preparation prior to vehicles being handed to the customer