An exciting opportunity has arisen due to development and growth for a Finance Analyst to join well-established company based in Newcastle under Lyme. Our client sits within the medical industry and is a hugely successful organisation with worldwide clients.
This is a NEWLY CREATED ROLE and offers the opportunity for the successful individual to use their highly analytical mind to identify gaps in current reporting methods, with a view to developing and implementing new ones. You will be confident, determined, with a strong analytical mind and the ability to work autonomously to get the job done.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a finance background or for someone who has an interest in finance to follow a more analytical career path to enhance their career and become an important member of a senior team.
- Identify reporting gaps, develop and implement new reporting methods and tools. This will cover areas including - Revenue, Expenses, Budgets, Rolling Forecasts
- As the finance analyst you will be required to produce monthly reports in a timely manner for analysis
- Ensure the integrity and maintenance of financial planning / financial reporting processes
- Providing support to the Finance Manager by assisting in projects and other ad hoc work
- Seek opportunities to enhance working practices and to put forward ideas to improve efficiency
- As the finance analyst you will have highly Advanced Excel skills (must be able to use V Lookups/Pivot tables/Visual Basic and Macros) together with very strong IT Skills
- Experience of report building (eg. SQL/Visual Basic)
- Experience of working in a finance analyst/reporting analyst role or someone with an IT related degree and an interest in finance will also be considered
- Strong analytical mind, forward thinking and be able to help with solutions
- Self-sufficient, reactive and driven
- Determined and confident with a strategic mind to develop and implement new reporting procedures
This role would also have the following experience: Systems Accountant, Reporting Accountant, Reporting Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting or Finance Reporting
The position is based in Newcastle under Lyme and is commutable from areas including Stoke on Trent, Hanley, Talke, Burslem, Stone, Stafford and Market Drayton
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.