Tardis Environmental are a waste disposal service, we offer Event and Construction portable toilet hire, Bulk water and Water bowser hire, sewage and drain services. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to be based at our Brownhills Depot.
The Purchasing Administrator will ensure all aspects of the purchasing department run smoothly. They will assist with ensuring purchase orders are raised, and maintained in line with the company's policy and in a timely manner. They will assist other members of the Tardis Management team to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to in line with Tardis standards and current legislation.
- Raise purchase orders on Sage system.
- Price check items to ensure value for money at all times.
- Maintain and update TARCodes on spreadsheet and in Sage to ensure suppliers, prices and all relevant information is recorded accurately at all times.
- Source new suppliers, setting up accounts and communicating to the business.
- Monitor fuel and create savings reports based on spot market.
- Deal with any queries as they arise and ensure action is taken to resolve.
- Assist the buyer in all aspects of the role, including but not limited to, creating reports, checking PO requests against previous spends, requesting credit notes, updating savings reports.
- Maintain warranty log for all mechanical parts purchased per vehicle on a daily basis.
- Dealing with POR requests to ensure they are actioned in a timely manner.
- Assist in daily administration within the purchasing department, ensure all paperwork is updated and filled.
- Ensure all invoices are checked, copied and passed the relevant departments, with all necessary paperwork attached.
- Booking in delivery notes against the orders on sage, checking the quantity received is correct against the order.
- Liaise with the Buyer to ensure any messages or emails are answered in a quick and efficient way.
- Liaise with depot managers to ensure all deliveries are made on time and in full. Scheduling deliveries at unmanned sites.
- Contact suppliers by phone or email, to chase delivery dates, check prices, place orders etc.
- Liaise with all areas of the business as and when required.
- Check all paperwork for accuracy and completion.
- Purchasing experience
40 hours per week Monday-Friday (Overtime available).
??Good rate of pay
??Full training provided
??Government Auto Enrolment Pension
??Immediate start available
??Long Term stable employment