A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work for a Blue Chip organisation which supplies premium brands globally to the consumer market. As the Administrator you will support the Planning Team, maintaining the inbound delivery process via the ERP Platform (SAP).
The role is to cover maternity on a fixed term contract, however due to business growth there maybe future opportunities available for the successful candidate to become a longer term/permanent staff member.
Our client offers 33 days holiday, parking, brand new offices, a pension scheme and discount on products.
- As the Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the planning team
- Maintaining and distributing key documentation
- Supporting the Global regions with expediting supply
- As the Administrator you will ensure all sourced purchase order books are accurate
- Maintain the ERP platform (SAP)
- Previous experience within administration is essential
- Ideally experience within a purchasing or planning role would be an advantage
- Experience of using SAP would be highly advantageous
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Planning administration, purchasing administration, expediting orders, sales administration
This position is commutable from: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Uttoxeter, Stafford, Stone and Eccleshall
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: GBP15k per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.