Internal Communications Executive
My client, a global logistics business, have a fantastic internship opportunity for an individual to join the HR Team for a 3 month period as a Communications Executive.
A global logistics business.
- Create, format, proof read and distribute internal messages specific publications
- Liaise with the central communications team and follow guidance on corporate content and wider publications
- Working with HR to advise on feedback, insight, research and support in developing new messages and methods
- Maintain the communications calendar
- Assist stakeholders by supporting in developing communications materials (such as briefing documents, statements and FAQ's) and those that may be required for external stakeholders
- Work with senior managers to develop effective communications messages on topical issues or when responding to short term changes
- Work with the internal or external designers to produce creative internal campaign materials and newsletters.
- Support the Focus & Excellence awards and other recognition mechanisms
- Working collaboratively with others to communicate the KNMG strategy, celebrate our successes and to encourage knowledge sharing across the organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; highly articulate
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and energetic with a passion for communication
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Comfortable with print media
Competitive salary and an opportunity to join a global business at entry level.