Customer Service Advisors - Evening shifts
Think Specialist Recruitment have registered a number of evening Customer Service Advisors vacancies for a nation-wide client based in their offices on the outskirts of Coventry.
Situated close to Coventry Airport, these offices are just a short walk from public bus routes and easily accessible via car.
We are looking for candidates that are immediately available and looking for part time working hours. We are currently looking for confident candidates that excel in delivering a high level of customer service. Not only can we guarantee a supportive and welcoming team to join but an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company.
Duties to include:
- To answer inbound customer and client queries via inbound telephone calls
- Deal with customers emails and respond to queries.
- Track orders and confirm delivery timescales
- Provide proof of delivery to customers
- Track drivers to check on deliver whereabouts
- Ensure all customer calls and emails are actioned within agreed timescales
- Respond to customer feedback or queries in a positive and professional manner
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all clients and customers to ensure that all manners are resolved in a satisfactory way
- Composing responses to complaint letters
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience within customer service - contact centre, retail or hospitality
- A true team player
- A hard working and professional attitude towards work
Please note that the working hours will be Monday to Friday (6pm-10pm)
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch today - we want to hear from you! Send us your CV or why not call into the office to discuss your application with one of our consultants -.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.