Wedding & Event Co-ordinator
ARBOUR RESOURCES RECRUITMENT
Kenilworth / Warwickshire
WEDDINGS & EVENT PLANNER / CO-ORDINATOR
18.5 / 20K
+ Excellent company benefits including Pension and Health Cover after qualifying period
+ Excellent Working conditions & Training Opportunities
Investors In People
A great opportunity has arisen as our client seeks a suitably qualified Wedding & Event Co-ordinator to join their team in this superb property
A great company to work for offering secure employment and training / career opportunities
Primarily this role is as the main point of contact within the Sales Team for Wedding business but the role also involves the planning of other Corporate & Social functions and events - hence you will need to show a flexible and organised approach within the office
The role will require flexible working hours whilst meeting clients and this will also include Saturdays as & if required
37 Hrs PW ~ 5 Days
Property Description :
70 Bedroom Hotel / Conference & Training Venue - 4*
Conference & Banqueting to 150 Max
50 Weddings PA
- Reporting to the Sales Manager - Team of 4
- Wedding & Event Planning ~ Start to Completion
- To maximize the business opportunities in respect of weddings and events, ensuring the smooth planning of each event in line with company, business objectives and customer requirements
- To ensure that all social + corporate functions, weddings and events are processed using agreed procedures between departments ensuring "best practice"
- Produce detailed function sheets including all requirements such as menus chosen and wines etc
- Associated arrangements (as required) ~ eg table plans / flowers / photographers etc
- To help maximize the efficiency of the venue
- Respond to enquiries within the time frame set
- Explore all up-selling opportunities throughout the sales process
- Liaise with the Business Development Manager and Sales Manager on any new business opportunities for weddings or events
- Arrange and conduct inspection visits for potential customers / guests, advising the appropriate departments of requirements
- Propose full and accurate quotations, negotiating rates when required (in consultation with the Sales Manager or General Manager)
- After sales care including completion of event summary feedback
- Attend wedding fayres, open days and exhibitions relevant to business needs.
You will need to come from a Hotel or Conference / Event Centre background within a similar role or possibly looking for a step up the career ladder in a new environment.
Essential - Wedding Planning & Co-ordinating skills / knowledge
Our Client is highly regarded within the Industry and genuinely care and invest in their staff. Training opportunities are addressed at regular Appraisals
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements.