Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding Adults - Stoke on Trent
Qualified Social Worker | Safeguarding Adults | Stoke on Trent
Social Link Recruitment requires an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Safeguarding Adults team based in Stoke on Trent.
Due to the nature of this role, our client has specified that candidates who apply for this position must have relevant experience working in a similar team.
If you are interested in this role, you will need experience of the following:
- Undertaking MCA Best Interest Decisions
- Carrying out a caseload of complex case work
- Must have experience of CHC , risk management and asset based assessing.
- Ideally you should have experience in Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Safeguarding and Older Adults.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- A HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- A valid UK driving licence
The salary range is between GBP24-28ph depending on experience.
Social Link Recruitment is a forward thinking, dynamic social care recruitment agency making a difference. We link quality candidates to clients, by building strong and professional relationships with our core focus being that of the end user - people in need.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Amy Archer at Social Link Recruitment.