WholeSale Account Manager
- To support the development of the Holland and Barrett wholesale business, both in the UK and Internationally
- Work closely with customers in all departments e.g. buying, marketing, retail etc. as well as building a close rapport with them to ensure sales growth
- Attend customer meetings both office and field based
- Ensuring performance targets are met on monthly budgets
- Manage the product registration requirements for wholesale customers
- Liaising with the logistics team to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently
- The role will also be expected to build and maintain relationships with the regulatory services team to ensure all product registration is achieved
- Working closely with the accounts department regarding pricing
- A proven track record within a sales environment is advantageous
- You will have excellent commercial insight, good analytical and attention to detail skills and be comfortable working to tight timescales and deadlines
- You will be PC and systems literate with Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
- To succeed in this role you must be able to plan and organise workload efficiently and effectively
- Optimistic and open to change
- Customer focused
- Have a can do attitude, determined and resilient
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???