Class People, a leading independent education consultancy, are looking to recruit experienced KS1 and KS2 teaching assistants to work in a range of great primary schools across Worcestershire.
We are looking to appoint suitably qualified Teaching Assistants to start as soon as possible. Candidates should have experience of working with young people, have excellent communication skills and a good level of education
To become a part of the Class People supply team you must:
- Be a qualified Teaching Assistant
- Have at least 3 months recent experience working with children in KS1/KS2 primary school setting
- Be an outgoing and friendly individual who is flexible in their approach to working with children and in supporting their learning needs
- An inspirational person looking to make a real contribution to the education of children and have a current knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Working closely alongside the teaching staff to provide in class support and to also work with close groups
We have opportunities for teaching assistants to support children both on a one-to-one basis and in varied classroom environments.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Option to participate in a tax efficiency scheme
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Work in your local area
- Opportunity to attend a training session on 'Job applications, Lesson Observations and Interview techniques' led by a well-respected Head teacher within the county
- Continued Professional Development training led by the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance and held at a local primary school
- Regular social evenings
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please contact either Ellis or Max on the details below. We look forward to speaking to you soon.