Complaints Handler - Maternity Cover
"There's a new starting salary of GBP17,733 to recognise the importance of skilled Complaint Handlers"
Domestic & General is transforming it's call centres!
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to resolve customers' queries and provide the right level of support every time?
- Doyou thrive on delivering a first-class customer service?
- Are you passionate about your performance and development?
We're looking for a skilled Complaint Handler on a 9 month FTC to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will be dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
We know that to be successful, we need to hire the very best. That's why we have raised our basic salary to GBP17,733, which increases to GBP19,367 after 6 months.
We have also increased our annual leave to provide employees with more opportunities to spend time with their friends and family.
About the role
We're a proud partner to leading manufacturers and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a Complaint Handler for our Complaints department, you'll be a point of contact for customers with insurance and / or service related complaints. As a business who is striving towards providing fair resolution for our customers, we want to ensure that their concerns are appropriately handled every time. Your main objective when you engage with our customers will be to understand, address and resolve whilst adhering to treating customers fairly principles and FCA guidelines.
Working in a team of up to 15 Complaint Handlers, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic market town location.
As a skilled customer service professional, you'll always make sure that the customer's interests comes first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport.
The most successful Complaint Handlers champion the customer voice and pride themselves on customer satisfaction.
Our Complaint Handlers will have:
- A background in a customer service or complaints / resolution support role - experience of working in a regulated environment is advantageous
- A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
- GBP17,733 starting salary
- A pay increase after six months
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Discounted SKY TV and broadband packages
- Discounted warranty products
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General product protection plan
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
So, what are you waiting for?
Shift patterns will be variable and based on a 35 hours per week contract, which the Recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
Telephone interviews will be conducted throughout the advertised period with a view to invite suitable candidates to an Assessment Centre w/c 23rd October 2017
Start Date: Monday 27th November 2017
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.