Store Manager/Assistant Manager - Fashion Retailer
We have two vacancies in Coventry, Cannon Park, apply for both with this advert:
Store Manager - Ladieswear, Menswear and home product (Salary GBP14,000 to GBP19,000)
and another role for:
Assistant Manager - Ladieswear, Menswear and home product (Salary GBP13,000 to GBP17,000)
Job Title: Store Manager / Assistant Manager
Reporting Line: Area Manager / Store Manager
Fully responsible for running the assigned store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer
• To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
• Ensure execution across the area of:
o Store layouts
o Product presentation
• Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
• Advise on local marketing initiatives.
• Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
2. People Management
• Recruit, train, manage & develop store team.
• Promote a challenging & professional environment.
3. Financial Management
• To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
• Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
• Manage Shrinkage and stock loss.
• Secure company assets at all times.
• Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
• Instil excellence in customer service.
• Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
• To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.