Employer Engagement Consultant
Our clients are a large National Training provider who are looking to recruit an Employer Engagement Consultant to join their team, promoting their Employability service's to employers, based at their Coventry office.
Your role is to engage with existing employers, developing and maximising relationships and opportunities across various contracts. The role will promote the full company offer and strive toincrease the business' market share
- To ensure that individual KPIs are met as agreed with the Manager.
- To meet (and exceed) sales targets as set out by the Manager.
- Maintain an excellent level of product knowledge and understanding of all funding opportunities
- Ensuring that all sales opportunities are fully captured and worked.
- Building, managing and maintaining a substantial business pipeline and ensuring that all pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up-to-date.
- Develop and retain strong client relationships, working in partnership with employers and delivery teams, building trust through collaboration.
- To develop and maintain close relationships with operational teams.
- Responsible for recording information on central systems in an accurate and timely fashion, using other IT systems as required. This is carried out at an intermediate level to facilitate all sales administrative duties.
- Existing experience from a recent and relevant sales role, perhaps recruitment or other business to business environment.
- A proven and impressive business development track record and evidence / commitment to all necessary activity.
- Experience of using the telephone as a sales tool, ideally from a telesales role.
- Experience of developing and managing a sales / new business pipeline.
Salary is GBP23k