Store Manager - Fashion Retail
Position: Store Manager - Fashion Retail
Type: Full Time, 6 Month Contract (Initially)
Are you ready to put your leadership and business knowledge to the test in the fashion world, and join the one of the UK's fastest growing retailers?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join an amazing retailer and manage the day to day running of their store.
As the Store Manager we are looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, fashion experience is desirable however not essential as full training provided. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in Retail management as a Store or Assistant Manager.
As Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Manage the day to day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are contained within targets.
- Maximize store profitability by promoting sales within the store.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Manage, coach and motivate the team to deliver to all targets and lead by example.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your team
- Good training and development capabilities
- Desire to progress within this ever-growing business
- Excellent career progression
- Staff discounts within the Group
- Pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday
- The company also provides on-going training and development with the opportunity to progress within a rapidly expanding business.
If are excited by this opportunity and would like to discuss further please apply!