Financial Project Accountant / Commercial Financial Analyst
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing businesses in their industry. They provide services to major telecomms businesses such as Vodafone and EE and they are currently recruiting for a Financial Projects Accountant based at their offices on the Hartlebury Trading Estate.
You will be working closely with Senior Project Managers, providing reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You will be required to report the Client's needs and requirements relating to the project and work together to formalise a strategy plan to satisfy these requirements in a timely, cost effective manner.
Typical duties will cover:
- Produce weekly unbilled report, control and minimize the unbilled amount
- Produce financial information, maximizing revenue, analyzing report data, produce weekly forecasts and monthly reporting
- Control cost and budget and ensure we are meeting client milestones
- Maintain control over project closures
- Ad-hoc financial analysis on projects
- Complete month end project accounting
- Submit change request to client, monitoring the process
- Tender preparation and bid support
- Ensure project data is up to date within SAP
- Run project reviews with project managers to identify financial actions to be taken
This role would suit somebody with a thorough understanding of billing procedures, pricing models, basic revenue models and cost-to-completion projects as well as experience in producing project reports. You will have advanced Excel skills and any experience of working in this sector would be beneficial though not essential. Interviews are ongoing so apply now.