Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
This fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer, based in Walsall.
A leading FMCG business, with numerous manufacturing facilities across the UK and over 150 engineers covering all facilities, require a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This site based Maintenance Engineer position offers the right candidate the chance to develop their skill set as well as having a clear route into management.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or Production experience
- The successful Engineer will be electrical bias
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Understanding of mechanical maintenance and engineering
- Also electrical understanding on relays, sensors, ac/dc motors and invertors
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Working a continental days and nights shift pattern
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the engineering department
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.