Branch Manager (Estate Agents)
Our client, an international award winning estate agency, are recruiting a Branch Manager to join their busy team in Coventry.
You will be responsible for your own department, generating and attending valuations and delegating tasks and viewings. You will be negotiating offers and coordinating buyers and sellers through to completion as well as maintaining a consistent stock of properties through canvassing, door knocking and effective management of a mailing list. You will also be responsible for motivating, leading and manging a team including 1-1's and coaching.
You will need to possess the following skills and experiences:
- Experience as a Branch Manager within an Estate Agency
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities
- Be able to negotiate between buyer and seller and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Work alongside shareholders in the business to ensure sales move through to completion and recognise opportunities for third party sales
- An excellent work ethic
- Experience using Reapit would be advantageous - not essential
- A valid UK driving license and own car
The offering salary of this role is GBP22,000 - GBP24,000 with OTE of GBP50,000+.
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.