Analyst - Business Intelligence (Excel and Basic SQL)
Our client is a leading international Software company.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Business Intelligence Analyst strive for business improvement through analysing large quantities of data.
- Gather information from various sources and use various tools and techniques to analyse data to understand key performance indicators.
- Identify positives and negative trends and patterns.
- Evaluate business problems and suggest suitable resolutions.
- Work on multiple analysis projects simultaneously.
- Create detailed reports to present to the management team.
- Carry out regular ad-hoc scorecard analysis.
- Complete all other required documentation.
- Work alongside other departments in order to gather all data needed for full analysis.
- When presenting data, confidently translate technical terms to non-technical staff.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level would be beneficial, either within a technical or business field.
- Experience of working within an analytical role would also be beneficial.
- Solid report modelling and analytical skills.
- Strong skills around Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and features such as Pivot tables, V-Lookups etc.
- A good understanding of various analytical tools and techniques.
- Strong business acumen ideally with experience of working within a corporate environment.
- Excellent problem solving abilities, along with the confidence to work off own initiative.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- A positive and motivated individual.