Telesales - Fantastic working environment!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established training company. They are currently seeking an experienced Telesales person to be based at their site in Cannock or Walsall. There are good long term prospects and security. My client also offers continuous professional development. Ambitious and able candidates will have the potential to grow into management roles.
Our client is a growing company specialising in the Education & Training sectors.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will possess experience in B2B sales, preferably telesales experience, and will have:
- Experience in B2B Telesales - Commercial markets
- Excellent relationship building skills - with potential new and existing clients
- Ability to manage your own diary
The role will involve contacting local businesses to raise the company profile.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Promoting the company's whole portfolio of training courses and apprenticeships
- Generating leads for existing contracts
- Liaising with local employers, learners, school representatives and parents
The role would suit someone that has previously worked as a recruitment consultant; telesales representative; telesales
The salary is paying GBP15k - GBP18k Basic + commission, Pension scheme after 3 months, 25 days holiday + stats, plus other benefits!
Please apply now to avoid disappointment.