Quality Assurance Technician
PE Global are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to work with our Multinational Engineering client in the their location in Staffordshire.
The role isan initial 6 month contract position. There may be the possibility of extension.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly data collection to produce monthly KPI reports,
- Management of Non-conforming product back to supplier,
- Management of inspection planning for goods in inspection,
- Daily auditing of the manufacturing line,
- Inspection of parts using standard tools and methods,
- Occasional Inspection of parts at supplier in UK,
- Comply with EHS regulations & policies
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001 systems.
- Trained auditor entry level.
- Understanding and application of standard methods of inspection.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Good understanding and use of Microsoft office, intermediate level Data collection and analysis entry to intermediate level.
- Use of Sap would be advantageous.
- Engineering or quality background.
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date copy of their CV marked for the attention of David.