Job Profile for Stock Controller - BR056752
Stock Controller required. My client is a well-established engineering organization. Due to the on-going success and growth of the business my client requires a self-motivated stock controller to join a dynamic and growing team.
In this role as a Stock Controller will be responsible for the amount of stock kept within the warehouse, ensuring that production operatives have the correct quantities of materials/components and information delivered to them on time at the correct location to achieve on time deliveries.
Stock Controller Position overview
- Monitor, Maintain and set stock levels
- Ensure all stock within the factory and vehicles is monitored/recorded.
- Despatch products on time, ensuring they are being tracked
- Carry out monthly stocktake
- Raise Purchase Orders for production and service jobs
Stock Controller position requirements
- Previous Stock Controller experience
- Excellent PC skills-excel & word
- Strong networking, influencing and communication skills
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Have a background in Stores, Stock or Production
- Be able to understand technical and engineering parts
Stock Controller Position Remuneration
- GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annum
- 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
- 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy