Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a plumbing & heating specialist based in the Coventry area. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be carrying out service, maintenance, breakdown and installation of commercial heating / gas systems. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be working in sites such as NHS buildings, schools, colleges, hotels and retails spaces etc. Typically, the client's contracts are within a 60/70-mile radius of their office in Coventry.
The Commercial Gas Engineer MUST hold up to date commercial gas certification, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1, CORT1 and ICPN1, with experience working on a variety of commercial gas boilers and appliances.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, maintenance, breakdown and installations
- Working mainly within a 60/70 miles radius of Coventry
- Covering the client's contracts in sites such as NHS buildings, offices, schools colleges and hotels.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Up to the ACS Commercial Gas tickets including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA, CORT1 and ICPN1.
- Experience in installation of commercial gas appliances and boilers.
- Experience in service, maintenance and breakdown repaid of commercial gas appliances and boilers.
- Based within an hour of Coventry
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- GBP28k - GBP34k, Doe
- Door to door travel paid
- Company Van
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy