Contact Centre/Call Centre NVQ Assessor
Education Supply Pool are recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced assessor to work in a contact/call centre environment. The company, a well known training provider in South Wales are expanding into the Mid and North Wales teritory and have the opportunity for the ideal candidate to work on site at a contact centre in Newtown, Powys. You should hold the apprpriate assessor qualification (TAQA or equivelent) and have experience of managing NVQ's within a contact centre environment. The role is permanent and full time and salary ranges between GBP18, 000 and GBP23,000 based on experience.
- Ensure IV system is performed and maintained as per code of practice.
- Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
- Ensure positive outcomes are evidenced.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all trainee documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
- Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
- Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments
- Complete ILP's and map out learning routes for individuals
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements.
- Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
To apply for this role, please apply below or alternatively, visit