Coffee Shop Manager - Oswestry
- Contract Type
Coffee Shop Manager in Oswestry within a massively expanding retailer!
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Coffee Shop Manager within a fantastic growing out of town retailer in the Oswestry area.
The Coffee Shop Manager is responsible for:
- You will ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the Coffee Shop.
- You will be working along side your Area Manager to get the best out of your team.
- You will be involved in the recruitment and selection of the restaurant team through to staff inductions/on going training.
- Carry out regular reports of the restaurant to sure high standards are maintained, issues addressed and recognition of success is acknowledged.
- Prepare and managing the daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and maintaining cost controls.
- Coach and mentor staff to ensure success is maintained.
- Establish a positive, healthy and safe working environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
You will be currently working at an Coffee Shop Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Manager or Supervisor level in any of the following sectors of retail;
- Hotel and Hospitality
- Restaurant / Fast Food (Branded)
The starting salary will be up to GBP23,000 depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail and Hospitality management recruitment. To apply for this Coffee Shop Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.