Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Package: Base salary GBP32,000 to GBP35,720 with a guaranteed bonus in the first two years (amount depending upon experience etc).
KEYWORDS: Mechanical Engineer, Design Engineer, CAD, 3D modelling, heavy fabrications
This Global manufacturer is recognised as the market leader in induction melting and heating equipment.
Applications for their products range from melting small quantities of gold, to melting super alloys in vacuum for the manufacture of aircraft engine blades which are used in most aircraft engines.
The group employs 3,500 people worldwide in 60 different companies and has sales in excess of ???500m. It is privately owned.
The business unit in the Worcestershire area has a turnover of around GBP20m and employs around 95 people.
The Company is looking to appoint an individual who will rapidly acquire the skills to work with limited supervision, but also as part of a team, on the design of the company's equipment. .
- Design and development of mechanical aspects of equipment sold.
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and sister companies.
- Working as part of a team to ensure that equipment is manufactured profitably, on time and to specification.
- Bachelors' Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- CAD Skills.
- Experience of working as a Mechanical Engineer in a heavy engineering or capital equipment environment.
- Experience with design of heavy steel fabrications.
- A knowledge of hydraulics and fluid flows
- 3D Modelling experience.
This role is likely to appeal to you if you:
Are looking for a stable and secure long term future
Want to thrive in an environment where hard work, honesty and a competitive approach are core values.
For more information please call Zandy Houghton on or apply with your CV toEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.