Electrical Design Engineer
Design Engineer - Control Systems Manager - Storage - Electrical / Electronic - Bromsgrove
Are you an electrically biased Design Engineer who would like to work for a company where you are a person rather than a payroll number?
Brooklyn Recruitment currently have an Electrical Design Engineer / Control Systems Manager / Control Systems Designer's role available in the Bromsgrove area of Worcestershire to join a small friendly team. The company design, manufacture and install storage systems.
As an Electrically biased Design Engineer you will be:
- Seeing projects through from conception to completion.
- Creating project Designs.
- Producing Bills of Materials.
- Generating installation instructions.
- Compiling maintenance manuals.
- Attending occasional site visits.
- Configuring PLC software and hardware.
- Supporting the after sales department with breakdown diagnosis.
- Keeping up to date with technology advancements.
- Other duties as required.
To be suitable for this role of Electrical Design Engineer / Control Systems Manager / Control Systems Designer's you should have previous design experience preferably within the storage or metal fabrication arena, but this is not mandatory. You should also have AutoCAD (ACAD) experience, Solidworks is an advantage but is not essential. Previous PLC programming experience is also required, ideally with Siemens S7 and Omron, but others will be considered. As there may be occasional travel to a customers' site a full UK driving license is also essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you truly feel like a big family. They don't have a high staff turnover, this role has only become available due to retirement!
Keywords: Design Engineer, AutoCAD, Auto CAD, ACAD, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Kidderminster, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Worcester, Worcestershire