My client is a growing organisation seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be either an AAT Qualified or Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA), my client is a keen believer on work life balance they will consider individual who would like to work part-time (school hours), candidate seeking full time employment will also be considered.
This exciting role will require the individual to get involved in the day to day running of the business and building relationships at all levels including non-finance members.
Other duties will include:
- Assisting with the Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Sales Analyst
- Assist with month end processes
- Producing reporting pack for senior Management
- Quarterly VAT Return preparation
- Reconciling / Checking Balance sheet Codes
- Various Reporting consolidation for management accounts
- Fixed Asset Register (including mid-year Audit review)
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent Communication skills including presenting
- Relevant Financial experience
- Excellent systems and Excel skills, ideally including Macros
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.