Mechanical Assembly Technician
Job Title: Mechanical Assembly Technician
Salary: GBP25,000pa to 28,000pa depending on experience
Our client is a market-leading manufacturing company based in Coventry. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of a Mechanical Assembly Technician to work in their team. This is a brilliant opportunity, with genuine career progression.
- Accurately build new machinery from engineering drawings and general assembly drawings.
- General fitting work.
- Cutting metal to size.
- Drilling and tapping with sub assembly work.
- Hand scraping alignments.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong knowledge and previous experience regarding all aspects of machine tool building.
- Excellent mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own work load.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong team player.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 7.30am until 4pm and Friday 7.30am until 3pm.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.