Credit Controller (Immediate Start)
A large, reputable manufacturing company based in Warwick has a temporary to permanent opportunity for Credit Controller to join their team. This opportunity is available due to continued company expansion thanks to an over achieving 2016 resulting in an increase of workload within their Finance Department. You will be primarily responsible for collecting any outstanding debt from clients. It would be ideal if you have recent, relevant debt collection or credit control experience. This could also be an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to advance their finance experience. If you are an individual who thrives in communicating effectively and confidently within a professional setting this opportunity may be for you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have some credit control experience with the ability to negotiate and approach sensitive company information.
- Be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment to KPI targets.
- Have the ability and commercial awareness to be able to foster sustainable relationships and ultimately get positive results.
- Be passionate and have a genuine interest of working within finance.
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a great manufacturing provider.
- Get the exposure of working within a fast paced finance department which would give you great career advancement.
- The possibility of a permanent opportunity within an expanding finance team.
- Receive on the job training from a supportive and welcoming finance team.
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience of working within a fast paced environment with an interest in finance and strong communication skills. The business is growing and this opportunity has the potential to become permanent if you can demonstrate your ability to recover bad debt, improve strategies and commit to the assignment. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are currently being held.