Stock & Logistics Administrator - Rugeley - GBP18,000-GBP20,000 DOE
Have you got solid experience in stock and logistics administration?
Our client based in Rugeley is currently searching for somebody to support the Stock Control and Sales Administration team.
Key Duties will include:
- In house logistics coordination between suppliers and customers
- Providing weekly summary KPI reporting
- Securing retailer container appointments
- Providing statistical data on individual retailers, websites etc.
- Documenting avaliability and pricing
- Understanding the company products and services
- Ensuring up to date knmowledge of good working practice
- Developing spare part usage / requirements
Skills / Experience Required:
- Results orientated
- Positive, proactive, analytical attitude
- Concise and precise communicator
- Self Motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Ideally a driver
- Experience working in Logistics
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary : GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 DOE