Customer Service/Team Leading Business Admin NVQ Assessor
Education Supply Pool are recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced assessor to work in a contact/call centre environment. Whilst the company is looking for someone with experience of assessing in a call centre, they will consider applications from indiviuals who have experience assessing Customer Service, Team Leading or Business.
Due to the location of this role, the company will consider flexible working arrangements as the role is on the English Welsh border and understand that the geography of the area can be challenging.
The company, a well known training provider in South Wales are expanding into the Mid and North Wales teritory and have the opportunity for the ideal candidate to work on site at a contact centre in Newtown, Powys. You should hold the apprpriate assessor qualification (TAQA or equivelent) and have experience of managing NVQ's within a contact centre environment. The role is permanent and full time and salary ranges between GBP18, 000 and GBP23,000 based on experience.
- Ensure IV system is performed and maintained as per code of practice.
- Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
- Ensure positive outcomes are evidenced.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all trainee documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
- Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
- Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments
- Complete ILP's and map out learning routes for individuals
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements.
- Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
To apply for this role, please apply below or alternatively, visit