Chef de Partie - Le Caprice
Chef de Partie
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join the team at Le Caprice, part of Caprice Holdings.
Le Caprice with its black and white d??cor, David Bailey photographs and long dining bar, it is a model of urban elegance. At the heart of Le Caprice is a fresh and imaginative modern British and European menu sourced from the finest suppliers. It benefits from a devoted international clientele who enjoy unsurpassed service and a lively atmosphere, expertly marshalled by its Director, Jesus Adorno.
As Chef de Partie we expect you to effectively run a section ensuring the quality of dishes being prepared are consistent and meet the standards of the Head Chef. A Chef de Partie is responsible for ensuring the more junior chefs in the section are given clear direction and effectively supervised to be able to develop their knowledge and skills.
We are ideally looking for a Chef de Partie who:
- Has a minimum of 1 years' CdP or Demi CdP experience in a high quality restaurant
- Has a passion for food and working with seasonal high quality ingredients
- Is an excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Is motivated and looking to develop their career as a Chef
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Provision of chef whites and shoes
- 6 shifts per week
- Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
- Induction training for 2 weeks where shadow in applicable section
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to work in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and skills we would love to hear from you!