Support workers in Evesham paying up to GBP10 per hour. Permanent full time and part time hours available.
Dean Healthcare are seeking experienced Support Workers to join our friendly Worcester branch team working in residential and supported living settings in Evesham. We have full or part time hours, covering a range of days, nights and weekends.
We are seeking experienced Support Workers to work in a range of residential homes and supported living environments, providing the highest level of care for our clients. You will be supporting our clients to fulfil their day-to-day lives and your duties will include a wide variation of tasks such as offering companionship and personal support.
It is essential that you are confident in your ability to work in a calm, reassuring manner, putting the service users at the centre of all you do. This could include a range of tasks and activities such as domestic tasks and general activities that allow that individual to live their life in the way they choose.
We work with many different clients throughout the region across a wide range of settings and will provide the opportunity for you to develop new skills and work in different environments. We can offer you full or part time work long days, early and late shifts, as well as waking nights and sleep-ins. These shifts are available 7 days a week and we can work around your commitments.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- Must have a minimum of 9 months paid experience in similar settings
- Willing to complete specialist training to meet the needs of the client
- Access to own transport preferable due to locations
- Great communication and written skills
- All positions and posts are subject to a DBS check.
- You will need to assist with daily activities and light household duties
- Provide practical and social support
- Provide varying levels of personal care
- To promote levels of independence when necessary
- Assisting with meal preparation
- To be enthusiastic, reliable and promote continuity
- Free ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free DBS
- Excellent salary of up to GBP10/hr, paid weekly
- Holiday entitlement
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to GBP200 per successful referral
- Local consultant and branch support team
- Various settings available