Purchase Ledger Clerk
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a large organisation based in Tamworth to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk paying GBP17,000 per year plus benefits. This is an excellent opportunity with genuine progression opportunities for the right candidate and is a great entry level role.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk Role:
-Maintaining the purchase ledger function for the business and assisting with the purchase order system in general.
-Registering & posting purchase invoices
- Posting and matching of invoices to purchase orders
- Investigating purchase ledger queries with suppliers and other departments
- Maintaining the purchase ledger control accounts
- Raising and sending out purchase orders as required
- Receipting of purchase orders
- Dealing with purchase order queries as required
- Assisting with other purchase ledger activities as requested
In order to be successful for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role you will need:
- Good Excel Skills
- To be studying or have desire to study your AAT.
- To be highly numerate
- Attention to detail
- Work on own initiative
- Previous Purchase Ledger Clerk experience
Please apply today to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.