About the role
Are you a carer looking for a new challenge with on-going work or looking to develop your current skills within Nursing & Residential Homes?
Free Training and earn whilst you learn!
We have an exciting opportunity for caring individuals to become part of our dedicated team. We are looking to recruit reliable Care Assistants, to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes throughout the local area.
Care Assistants will support residents with daily tasks including, personal care, medications, moving and handling and daily activities.
You must possess the following:
- 3 months care experience
- Provide references to evidence your skills and experience
- Are committed and reliable
- Have a passion for providing high quality individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from The Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).