Are you experienced in Credit Control? Are you self-motivated and highly organised? Are you looking to join an established, forward thinking business?
Kingscroft Professional Resources have been asked to recruit a credit controller, to join a market leading business, based in the Cannock area. They are looking for an experienced credit controller to join their friendly accounts team on a permanent basis.
As a Credit Controller you will:
- Have joint responsibility for 2500 live accounts. Monitoring "On hold" accounts, Controlling Credit Limits, and chasing overdue accounts.
- Post and allocate cash onto in house system.
- Process daily customer credit card transactions.
- Resolve customer queries, and liaise with relevant departments.
- Assist with month end collation.
- Produce and despatch customer statements.
- Process new customer application forms.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have at least 1 years credit control experience
- Be able to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Establish and maintain good internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication skills. (Written and verbal)
- Be able to work with high volumes and strict deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business, in their new purpose facility. There is no better time to join this already established business, with big plans for the future. Despite their size, they still have an excellent approach to employee satisfaction and brilliant benefits.