Assistant Management Accountant (Immediate Start)
An established and well known retail company based in Leamington Spa is on the lookout for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a temp to permanent basis. This opportunity is available due to the fast growth of the business and their successful 2017 so far. You will be primarily accountable for all reporting, analysis and will be working directly with the Finance Manager. This could be an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous experience of working as an Assistant Accountant within a busy finance department. You will have experience of working up to management accounts, dealing with expenses and VAT. If you have strong communication skills and are able to speak to different stakeholders confidently and have good IT skills, we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience within an Assistant Accountant role.
- Be a reliable individual that is able to work well within a small team as well as on your own.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders and be able to be part of large board meetings.
- Be able to confidently use different IT systems, in particular Excel.
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a supportive and growing environment where you will be valued.
- Be working alongside senior staff who will give you exposure to develop your skill set.
- Be exposed to other opportunities as the business grows.
- Have 23 days of annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays if you are successful in turning permanent
This position is a fantastic opening for someone who is looking for an Assistant Accountant role whilst gaining valuable experience within a friendly finance team. If you are professional, outgoing and have previous experience of working with finance packages please apply now.