RETAIL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Retail Account Manager – Competitive Salary – Nuneaton
This market leading shower company is looking for an ambitious Retail Account Manager. You will be passionate, self-motivated and comfortable working within a structured environment with formal reporting processes. You will have the determination to succeed to ensure that all retail accounts achieve annual targets.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Sales, the key objective for the incoming Retail Account Manager is to take full ownership and responsibility for the delivery of the company’s retail sales and profit delivery.
- To provide detailed account management and planning for nominated retail customers to ensure that each account achieves the full year budget
- Work closely with Marketing to provide an NPD programme and marketing services where appropriate
- Create and develop a sustainable marketing strategy to deliver growth of the company’s market share in each product category
- Oversee the delivery of the annual retail budget, ASP & prime margin
- Take full responsibility for the nominated retail customers
- Develop and drive the implementation of the company’s marketing strategy for the retail sector
- Introduce new accounts to expand the retail business
This dynamic, fast-paced market leader in the shower industry celebrated their 40th anniversary in 2015, and has established themselves as a member of the Made in Britain scheme, celebrating British manufacturing.
The business is extremely employee-focused, committed to the training and development of their employees, regularly reviewing each individual’s needs and requirements to assist with their progression. For a driven Retail Account Manager, this is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your sales career with a great deal of responsibility and your chance to make a mark in an established company.
- Excellent training and development
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday and contributory pension scheme
The key skills and qualities of a Retail Account Manager:
- 2-3 years’ experience at Key/National Account Management level in the FMCG sector
- Excellent communication skills to build and maintain client relationships
- Highly driven and self-motivated to meet and exceed sales targets
- Fantastic sales negotiation skills
- Professional character and good presentation/IT skills
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.