Residential Manager Deputy Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Residential Manager and Deputy Manager to look after a service set in a fantastic location. This opportunity is working for a fantastic company who truly value their children in care and also their staff. If you currently hold your Level 4/Level 5 and are looking for a change of career or progression then this is for you!! The children will be between 7 -18 and have a range of specialisms from learning disabilities to emotional behavioural disorders.
The main responsibilities of the Residential Manager include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
- To develop systems which ensure the effective allocation of resources.
The key skills and experience required for the Deputy/ Residential Manager include:
- NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus. Level 3 for Deputy.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children`s Residential facilities.
- Strong staff management.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
- Managerial experience in a Learning Disability or Emotional Behavioural Disorders environment.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Deputy/Registered Manager within a Children`s Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Residential manager role then please forward your up to date CV to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."