Territory Manager - Midlands
The Territory Manager will be responsible for generating new business and maintaining existing business within the territory.
The business are a leading healthcare company specialising in disposable surgical instruments, single use drapes and drape sets.
- Execute the territory annual business plan (as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager)
- Deliver and exceed cycle sales objectives
- Provide feedback and progress to the Regional Sales Manager on all cycle objectives
- Assist in new conceptual projects
- Monitor financial expenditure on cost and promotion again plan at territory level
- Be accountable for all company assets used on territory
- Produce timely reports as required
- Be responsible for maintenance of company records and associated materials and stock
- Manage customer contact regarding call rate and frequency against target
- 3+ years' sales representative experience in Woundcare essential.
- Commercial experience in dealing with the UK NHS system would be beneficial.
Competitive salary based on experience