Investment Operations Administrator
Our client, an independent financial services company based in Bromsgrove, is looking to recruit an Investment Operations Administrator. The successful role holder will have the responsibility of delivering robust and efficient discretionary and portfolio management services operation procedures, including dealing under the supervision of an authorised individual, to support the effective delivery of suitable TCF outcomes.
- Review and assess client portfolios against current risk profiles to identify rebalancing requirements for authorised categorisation levels.
- Liaise with the client reporting team to co-ordinate rebalancing requirements for PMS client valuations to support compliant and timely review and dealing.
- Identification of holdings for potential sale and/or purchase in line with model portfolio guidelines for review by authorised individual for DMS and PMS services.
- Undertake the operational administration of client accounts including aiding in transfers, cash management, client data management
- Ensure all completed instructions and transactions match and are fully documented in line with laid down procedures to provide appropriate audit trail and accountability.
- Collate relevant and appropriate advisory client data to support portfolio managers with complex portfolio review and rebalancing, to include checking of key compliance documents and client risk profile documentation to ensure appropriate authority to act exists.
- Maintain robust and accurate client records in line with procedures.
- Produce operational and management information as directed to support appropriate investment team reporting.
- All employees are required to abide by the company’s procedures and standards in relation to anti money laundering, data security and confidentiality and to complete training and assessment as required.
- Any other reasonable request made by a director/senior manager of the company.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the financial services market and investment products. You should have relevant operational procedures knowledge along with provider valuation procedure knowledge. A working knowledge of Pershing’s Nexus, 1st software and Nexus Complete Software Systems would be advantageous.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.