Contract type: Full time permanent
Remuneration: £competitive depending on experience + benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has 36 offices in 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff
A multi-award winning business, with a turnover in excess of £80m, they work hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries.
They have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an administrator to join their Insurance Renewals/Administration Team in Evesham.
The purpose of the role is to support the production of renewal documentation for customers by obtaining suitable quotes from insurers and sending out the relevant documentation to customers.
- Produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence in a compliant manner with set timescales
- Respond to clients in a timely manner and accurately by using and amending standard letter, writing clearly, concisely and professionally.
- Answer the phone in a professional manner that aims to build rapport with providers and colleagues.
- Accurate record keeping and updating of client/policy records
- Build and maintain an excellent rapport with our insurers and colleagues across the Group.
- Monday - Friday - 8.45am - 5pm with an hour for lunch. 1 in 4 Saturdays - 9am - 12pm.
Skills and experience:
- Experience within a similar administration support role
- Knowledge and experience of Insurance or Renewals a benefit but not essential as full training provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and strong administrative skills
- IT Literate - MS Word, Excel and Outlook
To be considered for this role please click 'apply'