Senior Complaints Officer
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available senior complaints officer to join a thriving and highly reputable organisation based int he heart of Birmingham city centre for a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential for it to be extended and further opportunities for permanent positions internally.
The client is a long standing and reputable organisation who have amazing opportunities for the right candidate in the centre of Birmingham on a long term and even potential basis. They offer great benefits and progression opportunities and can start someone asap.
Key duties for the senior complaints officer will include but are not limited to; providing high quality written responses to complaints, supporting senior staff on individual matters, responsible for the quality of complaint handling within the team, providing advice to colleagues across the business on complaint matters, acting as the deputy in the absence of the complaints manager, reporting directly to the head of services, identifying actions to improve business services, sharing best practise effectively and efficiently.
The successful candidate for the role will;
- Have worked in a similar position before within complaints management ESSENTIAL
- Have coached and mentored people before ESSENTIAL
- Have worked in a legal services and/or regulated background ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skill ESSENTIAL
- Be strong interpersonally, and be an effective communicator both verbally and in written form ESSENTIAL
- Have good awareness of diversity and equality matters ESSENTIAL
- Be immediately available to start DESIRABLE
- Have worked within the public sector previously DESIRABLE
£36,000 per annum + 12 month FTC + possible extension + potential permanent roles + Birmingham city centre + public transport + parking + gym membership + progression and development + asap start + senior complaints officer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76705371