Stock Controller, up to £20,000 (DOE), based at our Telford, Shropshire Head Office.
The Company is an importer and distributor of frozen & ambient food products into the catering and wholesale market, operating from multiple sites within the UK.
You will have excellent communication skills and will be working alongside warehouse managers, logistics and the procurement team..
The roles day to day focus will be to encourage the efficiency in respect to the quantities of stock levels and the locations between individual stores.
Key day-to-day responsibilities will include:-
- Accurate maintenance of purchase order file (e.g. loading new information, clearing old out of date information).
- Maintaining stock levels to budgetary guidelines and efficiency of the stocks levels between depots.
- Arranging for overstocks and slow moving products to be highlighted with sales and purchasing managers and agree course of action
- Internal liaison with the purchasing, Accounts, logistics, etc.
- Any other tasks/projects as requested by your Manager.
- Progress chasing of orders.
You will need:-
- To be well organised
- To be logical with planning skills.
- To be flexible with a fast response to problems.
- To be able to communicate in an effective manner.
- As understanding of impact on other departments.
If this sounds like your next step, click apply today, we would love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76717667