The role involves providing care to the elderly in their own homes, which can include preparing meals, assisting with medication, providing hands on personal care, end of life care and support and also companionship.
What you will need:
• Care experience or a real desire to train as a carer
• Passion, dedication and commitment to making a difference
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Full driving licence and own car is essential.
This is a fantastic opportinity to join our client.
Benefits to include
- Competitive hourly rate ranging from £8.50 to £9.00
- Mileage allowance paid
- Full and part time opportunities
- Free comprehensive training, including access to NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity to start and develop a career within the Health and Social Care sector
- Promotion prospects
Our client prides themselves on their team ensuring that they feel valued, supported, recognised and rewarded.
Guaranteed hours Contracts available after a qualifying period