Admin Assistant/Post Room/Document Handling, Bromsgrove
Our client, one of the largest groups of Independent Financial Advisers in the country, is seeking an Admin Support Assistant for their busy post room. The company is expanding fast and therefore there are excellent career prospects.
Overview: To deliver excellent service by providing accurate, efficient and organised administration support
- Opening, sorting and scanning post into relevant files for the IFAs and Administrators.
- Photocopying/scanning general correspondence.
- Monitoring of incoming faxes and distribution of same.
- Dealing with enquiries from IFAs and other members of staff when necessary.
- Managing and maintaining IFAs stationery.
- Ensuring adequate stocks of general stationery including supply of toners for photocopiers.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with any queries as appropriate.
- Responding to any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the firm.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Experienced using Microsoft Word.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Able to work as part of a team, or if required, under your own initiative.
- Work as part of a shift rota pattern of 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm and 10am - 6pm.
Offices situated on the outskirts of Bromsgrove. We have a large, modern, open-plan office, and a secure car-park. We continuously ensure that our benefits remain competitive with others in our industry and our current employee benefits includes: · Company pension scheme · Share options · Sick-pay cover · Death in service benefit · Health benefit cash plan · Complimentary French, Spanish and Yoga classes